Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription-based plan which comprises access to Microsoft Office applications such as SharePoint, Excel, Word, etc., along with cloud services. Office 365 subscription consists of plans for home and business use. Office 365 for business consists of several key services like Exchange Online, Skype for business and extra OneDrive storage.
Desktop versions of the most recent Office programs are included in most of the Office 365 bundles. Applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, OneNote, and Publisher are completely installed. The users can set them up on an array of devices such as computers, MacBooks, Android and iOS devices, etc. One benefit of having an active subscription for Microsoft Office 365 is that it comes with a desktop version which always contains the most recent versions of programs.
Some plans for Microsoft Office 365 are only online, and they make a fantastic option for specific organizational needs. The plans for Office 365 are purchases on the basis of monthly or yearly subscription.
How To Uninstall Microsoft Office 365?
In many circumstances, the users need to uninstall Office 365. This might be because the programs do not launch properly, even after updating and repairing them. In some cases, you may have to uninstall other versions of Office such as Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office 2003.
Here is how you can uninstall Microsoft Office 365 setup via the Control Panel:
- Go to start and open Control Panel.
- Head to Programs and Features.
- Click on Programs.
- In the Uninstall and Change a Program menu, choose the Office 365 app.
- Right-click on it and then click on Uninstall.
- Wait for the prompt “Do you really want to uninstall this program?”
- Click on Yes.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
- Restart your device to ensure that the changes take effect.
Microsoft Office 365 also has an Easy Fix option on the Installation webpage. If you are unable to uninstall Office 365 from the Control Panel, then use this method.
- Go to www.office.com/setup.
- Click on the EasyFix download button.
- Launch the tool when it has downloaded.
- Click on Next in the prompt.
- The tool will now scan for issues regarding Office 365.
- After that, you can uninstall all Office 365 programs and settings from your device,
- Click on Yes,
- Your Office 365 setup will uninstall.
- Reboot your computer.
How to Download Microsoft Office 365 Setup?
Learn how to download Office 365 on your device, after purchasing Office 365 subscription, you need t download it. Follow these easy steps and download Office 365 setup.
- Launch any web browser on your computer.
- Go to www.office.com/setup365.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Record your accurate login information: username and password for the email account connected with MS Office 365.
- Let the prompt for giving product key appear.
- Accurately type in the Office 365 product key in the column and hit Enter.
- If at present, you do not have an account affiliated with Office, then, in that event, click on Create an Account.
- Fill the complete sign-up information and sign in to your new account.
- Scan the listing of all the MS Office subscriptions and pick Office 365 from those.
- Finally, tap on the download button.
- Visit a regional software store or an office supply store which possesses Microsoft Office 365 in merchandise.
- Pick MS Office 365 and make the payment.
- Open the Office 365 product box.
- Inject the Office setup disk given in the kit into the CD compartment of the PC on which you want to setup MS Office 365.
- Comply with the on-screen instructions and download Office 365 on your device.
How to install Microsoft Office 365 setup?
Learn how to install Office 365 on your Mac and Windows PC. When the setup is downloaded, you have to install the Office 365 setup. Follow the steps given below:
- Launch any web browser the Windows computer.
- Fill in office.com/setup365 in the URL and press Enter.
- Click on the Sign In button and fill in your correct login credentials.
- Permit the Microsoft Office 365 webpage to load.
- Find the Install button and tap on it.
- Depending on which browser you are working on, click on the corresponding keys:
- Click on Setup on Google Chrome browser.
- Click on Save File on Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on Run for Edge and Internet Explorer browser.
- Expect the User Account Control window to launch.
- After that, tap on the Yes button.
- The installation procedure for MS Office 365 will start.
- Heed the directions on the screen.
- Click on the Close button when finished.
- If you procured your copy of MS Office 365 through the offline mode, i.e., by obtaining it from a local shop, then, in that event, you shall have to insert the installation disk in the CD compartment of the PC.
- If you have previously downloaded MS Office 365 on your PC, then, in that case, go to the default download location of the Web Browser, and find the Office 365 file. Open the downloaded file.
- If the prompt arrives, click on the button for Continue.
- In the window for Microsoft Office 365 Software License Agreement, see the terms of the agreement.
- Tap on the continue button.
- In the resulting window, tap on the Install button.
- For changing the drive location for MS Office 365, select the “Change Install Location” option from the panel.
- Pick the customize alternative if you do not require to install the add-ons for MS Office 365.
- Fill the valid username as well as the case-sensitive password for your Mac computer.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Lastly, when the installation process for MS Office 365 is over, hit on Close.
How to Activate Microsoft Office 365?
- Go to the Start menu and open any Office 365 desktop application from the list of programs. For example, open Microsoft Office Excel.
- Now, when opening the Office app for the first time, the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard will appear.
- If you acquired the Office 365 copy online, then head to your email and copy the activation key. If you obtained it from a store, then open the kit and copy the activation key.
- Record the 25 character alphanumeric product key for MS Office 365 in the window and press the Enter key.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and activate your Microsoft Office 365 setup.